Wednesday, January 16, 2013

TIME

Life: The corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul:

Oh what a beautiful day.
It started out with "daddy-daughter breakfast date" at Kneaders with the best dad in the world.
I had the Cinnamon French Toast.
It was amazing.
I would definitely recommend it.
Then I went to school.
That was fun.
Then I went home and watched the second episode of Downton Abbey, season three.
OH MY GOODNESS.
I am addicted.
It is my Soap Opera, Chick Flick, and Jane Austen all mixed into one TV show.
And I love it.
Then I went to Hamlet rehearsal.
Which was good, and we're getting better.
Eliza (I mean Lizzy) and I had coordinating outfits. So naturally, we had to take a picture.

Keeping it classy.


Then I went home and had the opportunity to go to an "Opening Mission Call Marathon."
Four of my friends opened their mission calls tonight.
Where are they going?
Taiwan,
Thailand,
Washington (Spanish Speaking)
and
Alabama. (Italian speaking. Well, that's what Jackson said when he read it. But he was kidding, it's English speaking.)
I am so proud of these amazing, faithful people who are extraordinary examples to me.
The spirit at each one was very strong.
It gave me an even greater desire to go on a mission!
Mark,
Jackson,
Logan,
and Marcie,
You guys are going to be EXCELLENT missionaries and are going to bring the beautiful light of the gospel to so many people.
What a great feeling that is.

Today is also the birthday of my wonderful director, Emmalee Van Orman.
Not only is she directing Hamlet, but she is also PLANNING A WEDDING, and working.
Thank you Emily, for you dedication and commitment to our show and to us.
You are such an amazing and talented director and I am so grateful for you!

And I guess that's about it.
Oh, Josh Sparks finally gave me the prom pictures.
From nine months ago.
But better late than never, right?
And it was such a great date, that I didn't even care that they were late.
In fact, it was even better because we were able to reminisce all about it.

So I guess this is goodnight.
I don't know about you, but I'm going to bed.
Have a lovely evening. (Or night, or morning, or afternoon, or day. Whenever you are reading it, know that I am wishing you a lovely time.)

♥ Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment