Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sister, Sister

Celebration: An act of celebrating.


Today is my darling little sister's birthday.
I am eighteen and she just turned nine.
If you do the math, you'll find that she is exactly half my age.
Weird.
She is the age I was when she was born.
I was so excited to finally get a little sister.
I couldn't wait for us to play dolls together.
I couldn't wait to teach her everything I know.
And I couldn't wait for us to be best friends.
Even though she is blonde and I am brunette,
we have the bond that only a sister can have.
I love her with all my heart
and I am so grateful that God blessed me with such a sweet little sister.
Happy Birthday Sammi, my love for you is bigger than the universe.
Because the universe never ends.



Sisters




♥ Bekah




No comments:

Post a Comment