Sunday, February 24, 2013

We Are Young

 Xeric: Adapted to a dry envionment.



I'm watching the Oscars
while typing this.
Who says I can't be a multi-tasker?

Hamlet opens on Thursday.
I can't believe it's gone by this fast
I'm excited
and nervous
and anxious
and ready
yet not ready.
We're going to have rehearsals from five to ten on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
That should be fun.
No, it really will.
I love rehearsal and I know we're going to improve a lot from it!

I went to two farewells today,
Austin Nielsen's and
Ty Skousen's.
They are both incredible Young Men and they are going to be amazing missionaries.

I think we're pretty good looking, if you ask me.

    
One big happy family.


                   
They are definitely best friends. ^^Davis and Ty^^




Have a great week.
Until next time,



  Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment