Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Small Moments

Moment: The present time or a definite period or stage.

Trying to enjoy the small moments. ♥ 

Rehearsal today.  I love Tanner. 

Taking advantage of free pancakes at ihop.  Brought some martinelies to make it a real party.
 

So much snow, such a little scoop.

Just a usual day in English.

Eating mint icecream in our matching animal farm mugs. Love my mama.

Can't drink soda because Hamlet is in less than a month............ :(


Life is so good right now, despite the negativity that constantly enters my silly little brain.
But I'm trying not to dwell on the negative.
Instead, focusing on the positive.
And reaching out to others to help them feel the positive.
I am happy.
And so thankful for the joy I feel every day.
Remember to enjoy the small moments.
Because they are what make up the big ones. 

♥ Bekah


No comments:

Post a Comment