Monday, February 18, 2013

Gravity Is Working Against Me

Matthew Crawley: The perfect man: kind, very handsome, sensitive, smart, hard-working, and madly in love with his wife.

Today I cleaned my room,
organized my bathroom,
learned how to open a starburst in my mouth,
went to work,
made eggs for breakfast,
did yoga,
finished a math assignment,
and a chinese assignment,
watched the season finale of Downton Abbey,
cried because I hated it so much,
cleaned my room,
organized my bathroom,
got my clothes picked up and sorted,
ate more starbursts,
went to work,
texted friends,
watched tv,
tried to do more homework,
didn't do it,
put on chapstick,
rocked my baby sister to sleep,
(which was the highlight of my day),
tried to help a friend,
made a presentation for chinese,
took pictures,
and ate frozen pizza for dinner.
It's been a good day off of school.
No, I didn't get all the homework done that I needed to.
In fact, I barely made a dent in it.
But I did my best.
And honestly, that's all I can do.

Wish me luck at school tomorrow.
I'M REALLY GOING TO NEED IT.


"Settle down, it'll all be clear.
Don't pay no mind to the demons
they fill you with fear."
                                    -Home, Mumford and Sons 


 Bekah



2 comments:

  1. Um...and talked to your favorite aunt and talked about maybe coming to se me this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! Can't believe I forgot to add that...:)

    ReplyDelete