Saturday, March 9, 2013

World Spins Madly On

Linchpin: something that holds the various elements of a complicated structure together.

It's been a while since I've posted.
I blame it on my crazy schedule.
And on the fact that I don't know what to say.
It's not that I don't have anything to say,
It's that I have too much to say.
Too many thoughts racing through my head.
Too many things happening.
I don't even know where to start.

I guess I could do a quick little summary of what's been happening.

I've been having spontaneous photoshoots with my friends since I always have my camera around...

This is my darling friend, Lizzy.

She is literally the funnest person to be around.
SHE'S ALWAYS SO GIGGLY AND HAPPY!

And she is GORGEOUS!



Pictures on the football field and in the snow equals love.





This is Emily Allen.
She is also my roommate at BYU next year.
(SO EXCITED!!!)


The lovely Rachel Clark.


Hamlet opened.
And then it closed.
Those were some of  the most emotionally draining nights of my whole life.
Like really though.
The play is only an hour long, but it is non-stop the whole time.
I begin the play being a happy, go-lucky girl and by the end, I go insane and drown myself because of the grief.
Try experiencing that every night for two or so weeks.
These have been some of the most amazing nights, too.
I've learned so much,
grown stronger,
gained more self-confidence
and trust in myself,
fallen in love with the story of the beautiful story of Hamlet,
and ultimately found that my potential is unlimited.
It has been a life-changing experience and I'm going to remember it for the rest of my life!

She came to see me!!!
(I hope you take time to appreciate the photo-bomber)

We had to get a picture of the three of us, of course!

Our feet got quite dirty.
(Katie fails at photo-bombing.)

IHOP!


Then we had Region on Thursday, and (hopefully) we'll make it to State!
That would be pretty cool.
(And even more exhausting)

What else has been happening?
Well, the Chinese New Year celebration was pretty great.
I was in rehearsal for Harvey, but I managed to socialize a bit...

Madi Shiba and I were very happy to be in China...

Love this lovely lady!

Valentine's Day also came upon us.
Ms. Nelsen said in her opinion, Valentine's Day isn't about having "The One"
It doesn't have to be "Single Awareness Day"
It's about sharing and expressing love to the people you care about.
AND I COMPLETELY AGREE.
So that's how I chose to view Valentine's Day this year.
And I LOVED IT.
It was a great day full of sharing love
hugging my loved ones,
and kissing. >>>On the cheek, of course.<<<

Jake Jeppson gave me a kiss at the kissing booth      

And then Ben Parker gave me a kiss.       
Such a dream come true.

This is Chance. He dressed up very nicely for the special day.
So, naturally, I had to get a picture with him.

Tanner gave me a Valentine.
I felt very loved.    


And that's life lately.
In a nutshell.
(Or just a really long post.)

I'm going to bed now because guess what!
Tonight is Daylight Savings.
Which means I get one less hour of sleep.
AWESOME.
That's always the best.
...ehh...yeah.
Goodnight.

  Bekah



No comments:

Post a Comment