Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Keep Breathing

Wanderlust: The need or desire to travel; to adventure; to explore.

This song perfectly describes my mood for the night.
Please, just listen to it.
And appreciate it.
And love it.




We're heading to the sunny state of California tomorrow.
Our last vacation with our whole family for two, maybe two and a half, years.
Can you believe that?
I'm so excited.
But it's bittersweet because coming back also means that Michael leaves for two years.
As I've said before and I will say again,

"We shared the womb; now we share the world."

How true is that?
I'll be in Lehi.
Then Provo.
Then who knows where.
My twin and best friend of eighteen and a half years will be in Taiwan.
Preaching the gospel.
Bringing joy to our fellow brothers and sisters.
That's pretty cool, if you ask me.
And a pretty good excuse for him two leave us for 
2 years,
or 24 months,
or 104 weeks,
or 730 days.
Whatever way you want to do the math.

Well, goodnight my friends.
If you need me, I'll be packing.


♥ Bekah









No comments:

Post a Comment