Tuesday, June 4, 2013

And So It Begins

Summer: A period of hot, usually sunny weather.




Are these not the cutest kittens you have ever seen?
The son at my work brought them in.
I am obsessed.

Today was the first official day of summer.
And what did I do?
I spent most of the day with my siblings:
Looking at hamsters, going on a bike ride, eating snowcones, and doing the dishes.
Really though, I couldn't ask for a better time.
I also went to work and watched "Emma" with Bonnie and Darwin.
(Yes, the four hour, and best, version)
I also went to Katie's farewell party since she's leaving tomorrow for her summer internship.
She's one of my best friends and I'm so grateful for her friendship and the memories we've shared.
I love you, Miss Katie Rogel.


And Katie, YOU CAN HUG EVERY CAT.


Well goodnight, my friends.
It's been a good one.
Until next time,

♥ Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment