Saturday, December 29, 2012

Once There Was a Snowman

Carefree: Without anxiety or worry

Yesterday my cousins came over.
We rarely see them because they live so far away.
They are ten and seven, and have lots of energy.
So me and Alaina tried to find something to do with them that they would have fun with.
What was the solution?
Makeovers!
It turned out to be a lot of fun.

Is she not darling?

I have such a pretty little sister.

She makes the best faces.

Morgan (bottom picture) also somehow talked me into making a snowman. (Er, excuse me, a snowWOMAN)
In the dark.
We named her Sheela Snowden.

Doesn't get funner than this.

Then we played games with the whole family and ate pizza.
Which was fun.
It was nice catching up with my Aunt and Uncle who I haven't seen in a while.

On a side note, the ACT scores are supposed to be posted.
And they're not.
And it is KILLING ME.
It's not like it'll help  with college applications since I already turned them in.
But it could help my scholarships.
And my self esteem.
So I'm 
Waiting.
Hoping.
Praying.
Cheers to first world problems.

Have a lovely day.

♥ Bekah





No comments:

Post a Comment