Monday, February 9, 2015

Change and Cool Light


These are my feet.
Those are my mismatched socks.
Today I changed the name, the address, and the layout of my blog.
I did this partly because I am procrastinating my psychology homework, but mostly because I was ready for a change. I'm not sure how much better this one is, but I like it. So that's something, right? I feel this little spark in me that wants to write. I have so many thoughts in my head each day, and many of those are worthy of putting into words.
So I'm going to try to express my funny, random, and unusual little thoughts that go through my head each day. I want to remember who I was at this time in my life, etc. etc.
Now I'm going to go eat an avocado sandwich, and other vegetarian foods such like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment