Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holidays To You

Happy Happy Holidays!
It's true what they say, this really is the most wonderful time of the year!
Being able to spend time with my family and celebrating the birth of Christ, is always a highlight for me.

A tradition my aunt, grandma, and cousins have had for a while is a little sleepover called, "Auntie Claus"
Basically, we wear our jammies, eat dinner, drink hot chocolate, and watch "The Polar Express." This year definitely did not disappoint.

Precious.


On Christmas Eve, I got my favorite present!
We got to skype Elder Boyd (!!!!)
It was amazing to finally see and talk to him after six months.
He's doing so well, and had some great stories to tell.
My favorite part was singing "Silent Night" right before he got off.
The spirit was so strong, and I was reminded that families really are forever.

Like, how cute is he?


Christmas Day was lovely.
Having little kids in the family really brings the magic and spirit of Christmas in the home.
They were so excited. 
And let's face it, I was too.




The Gram Gram and I took some Christmas selfies.
We just couldn't help it.


So grateful for this beautiful woman.

I am so grateful for Jesus Christ, and for the ultimate sacrifice He made by coming to this imperfect world and atoning for our sins. What a blessing it is to know that through Him, we can all return as perfect with our Heavenly Father someday.

Merry Christmas!

Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment