Saturday, December 21, 2013

Finally Done With Finals Week

Finals Week: Gets a whole new meaning in college.

Hello and goodbye to the craziest week of my life.
Seriously, in high school finals week is a joke.
In college finals week is, well, not.

On top of that, we had to move out of our lovely Old Heritage Halls into the New Heritage Halls by Saturday morning.

Bio, Mission Prep, Sociology were the only tests I actually had.
Then I had presentations for Book of Mormon, Voice, and Writing.
After finishing everything by Friday afternoon, I then had to go work from 4-8.
When I FINALLY got home, Sean, Joy, and I set to work cleaning out beloved Horne 55.

At first it wasn't too bad.
We even got some Martinelli's to celebrate.







After Sean went home, Joy and I continued moving.
Here we are around 1:00 AM

...



And 2:00 AM



It snowed about an inch in an hour. Wowie.

We eventually found ourselves, exhausted, lying in the middle of our New Heritage living room, at 3:30 AM, eating a whole package of chocolate covered pretzels, saying to ourselves, "How have our lives come to this?" 

At 8:30 AM, our alarms went off, and so we continued.
I was not in any mood to get dressed or look cute, so I spent the rest of the morning dressed like a hobo:

It's fine.

To make this long story short, we ended up successfully moving out on time.
Joy didn't miss her flight, and I made it safely home.

Saying goodbye to our favorite Horne 55

The lovely Lady Horne in the flesh.

So there you have it.
Until next semester, then.

♥ Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment