Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Drop in The Ocean

Sleep: To take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and natural suspension.

Such a lovely day Saturday is.
I wish everyday was Saturday.

It's been a big week.
Big.
Definitely big.

I think I'll just post pictures about it.
A picture is worth a thousand words, right?

Sunday night was delightfully fun. 
We went to my Grandma Davis' house 
and finally had our annual Christmas dinner!
Yep. In March.
But it was really fun.
See for yourself. 

------------>>>























I lost my phone this week.
Like,
REALLY lost it.
So that was fun.
BUT, since I'm obviously my dad's favorite,
he is going to give me his android and buy himself a new!
Gosh, isn't he so thoughtful...
He really is though. (:

What else? 
Well, it was red ribbon week this week.
I pledged to never do drugs.
Yikes.

My seminary teacher (Brother Kikman) took pictures on my camera.
While I was in the bathroom.
The nerve...




I had region on Thursday. Rachel and I didn't do so hot. BUT, HAMLET GOT FIRST PLACE IN REGION!!!!! Like, WHAT? Isn't that so crazy and exciting! I wasn't there when we found out, instead I found out on facebook. But I am just so overwhelmed with happiness. 

Last night I hung out with some really good friends and watched, Love Comes Softly. It was absolutely darling. I LOVED IT!!
I went to the temple today! It was such a peaceful relief.


 But really though, SO PEACEFUL!




The rest of the pictures are on my phone.
Which is lost.
The lost,
Misplaced,
In hiding,
disappeared,
perhaps stolen,
cell-phone of mine.

And now I must go to bed.
Goodnight,
I am legitimately falling asleep while I write this.
So if it doesn't make sense, please just know that it's not my fault.
(OR IS IT?)

Okay, goodnight.


♥ Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment