Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Dad

Father: A man who exercises paternal care over other persons.  A male parent.

This entry goes out to my dad.
He is the best.
Literally.
Tonight I was feeling really overwhelmed
With life.
With college applications.
With a ridiculously messy room.
With lack of sleep.
With homework.
With a personal progress project in progress. (Say that five times fast.)
With a desire to prepare for my Patriarchal Blessing that I am receiving next week.
With the crazy little brain of mine.
In the midst of all this, my father decided to help me.
He led me to my room (as though I was eight years old, again.)
While I was crying.
And helped me clean my room.
He helped me make different piles of clothes, papers, shoes, and trash.
I LOVE HIM.
My room is now clean.
And my feeling of desperate anxiety has passed.
I can breathe again.
For the time being at least.
Tonight I am thankful for the incredible, amazing, spiritual, inspired man that I am lucky enough to call father.

And this lovely creature ^^^is him.
(What is not to love?)

Thanks daddy.
I love you.
Love, Bekah


No comments:

Post a Comment