Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Let's Eat Food and Be Happy

Pinion: A gear with a small number of teeth.

Soo if you haven't eaten at the Cafe in the Museum of Art on BYU campus,
you should.
Right now.
No, seriously go.
YOU WON'T REGRET IT.
Frankly, I'm obsessed.
It's like Zupas, but cheaper.
And cuter.
And quieter.
It's also extremely delicious.
Which is a very important aspect.
I mean, look what I got today.


The "Very Berry Salad" with Tomato Basil Soup, and a piece of bread on the side.
So good.
So very good.

It's been a rough week.
I have a really bad cough.
It's been three weeks since I got sick.
I couldn't sleep last night because I was coughing so much.
My poor roommates.
I think I'm going to head over to the doctor today or tomorrow and see what's wrong with me.
So that's fun.

BUT, we did have a great discussion in Book of Mormon today about receiving revelation.
It's interesting that every person receives promptings and inspiration from God in their own, personal ways.
We talked about how it's okay to pray about the things in our lives that may seem small, but to us they're very significant.
Heavenly Father wants to hear from us, no matter how small, and He ALWAYS has time for it.
He is our Father, and He loves us.
How comforting is that?

On another note, I came home at midnight last night to see that my roommates had made chocolate cake.
For no reason.
So I guess you could say I was pretty happy.
I love my homegirls. 
Have a lovey Wednesday.

♥ Bekah


No comments:

Post a Comment