Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Days Are Here

Autumn: The beautiful season where leaves start to change, people fall in love, and pumpkin bread is sold in stores.

The other day, one of my friends pointed out that if I were a season, I'd be fall.
I can't help but agree.
I love autumn time.
I love the sweater weather,
the changing leaves,
the pumpkin spices.
I love walking in boots,
putting on scarves
and drinking hot chocolate.
I love rain puddles,
warm blankets,
and layers
upon layers
upon layers.
Isn't this time of year just fantastic?
Call me biased, but I think autumn is the season that God puts extra time into.
The beautiful reds, oranges, and yellows are painted by His careful fingers.

Yesterday my friend Amy and I made a little friend.
His name is Hector Atticus.




A darling little Preying Mantis.
How cute is he?
We fell in love.
But when he started climbing up the walls, we had to recruit a brave boy to come help us get him down.

Life in college is great.
Trying to balance grades, a job, and somewhat of a social life can be hard.
I am having such a great time, though
I hope you are having a lovely autumn season.

♥ Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment