Monday, August 5, 2013

Young Folks

 Sunshine: The shining of the sun; brightness or radiance; cheerfulness or happiness

New day;
new week;
new post.

Good morning!!
Or should I say afternoon?
I woke up this morning at 11:40 which is rare for me.
It was beautiful.
I love sleeping in.

I have a feeling it's going to be a good day.

Yesterday was a great Fast Sunday.
It hit me in Sacrament Meeting that it was my last Fast Sunday as an official member of the 26th Ward.
The spirit was really strong and I was reminded again of the incredible ward I have grown up in.

I had the chance to go to a Preach My Gospel night at a friends house where we discussed pages that we read, and experiences that we've had.
Talking about the Gospel and sharing my testimony with some of the best examples in my life never gets old.
Call me cheesy, but I think that every time we do that, we get a small glimpse into heaven.
And I can't get enough of it!

Life is good, my friends.
Three more weeks until I move into the dorms with six of the coolest girls around!
I am honestly so excited.

Just a reminder to:


Have a lovely day.

♥ Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment