Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hello, darling.

Meandor: To proceed by or take a winding or indirect course.

Today is my last day at home and I REALLY NEED TO BE PACKING.
But, as always, I procrastinate everything in life.
Tonight is no exception.
So here I am, FINALLY blogging again.

I wish I had time to write about how great this summer has been.
I've gone on so many wonderful adventures:
I've swam in both the Pacific and Atlantic oceans,
taken thousands of pictures,
sung songs,
eaten snowcones,
milked cows,
laughed,
cried,
performed,
and relaxed.

When I get settled into the dorms, I'll find time to dedicate some posts to the magical summer that it's been.
For now, here's a few golden pictures from today's adventure with Mitch and Brenda:







These are a few of the funny ones that I liked.
More to come later.
Have a lovely lovely evening.

♥ Bekah





No comments:

Post a Comment